My inner school girl started firing on all cylinders when Blogging 101 requested that I make this blog’s about page “Irresistible”. After dutifully referencing the About Page 101 and About Page 201 tips, I’m submitting this assignment late and anticipating a B+.
Click on Are You an Early Bird? to see the outcome or imagine that you clicked and then keep reading…
Yes, you are!
No 5 AM wake up is required. You are an Early Bird because you wondered about the question and took action to find the answer.
- Do you reflect on your decisions?
- Do you laugh at yourself?
- Do you make mistakes?
Hang out with Miss Early Bird to read essays based on real life, made post-worthy with the help of WordPress’ Daily Prompts, Weekly Challenges and Blogging University courses. Most posts are fact and some are fiction. You will feel inspired. You will giggle. You will subscribe for email updates so the freshest MEB posts come right to your inbox.
By the way, I’m Miss Early Bird.
- Dreams of being on The Bachelor were squelched when my boyfriend convinced me to adopt a humping mutt.
- Pilates and Fiancés kind of rhyme, so I teach one and found one of the other.
- I wanted to go to prison, but decided to get married instead.
- I’ve planned my death and look forward to seeing some great people (and pups) again.
- Most of what I do revolves around waking up and arriving early so that I have time to write a blog post and be asleep by 8 PM.